Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sick

So i had to take off work today, for the lack of voice. Not to mention the headache, fever, and all over acheyness. I hate being sick. It just sucks.
I wanted to get my oil changed today, and to work on my resume, and maybe make a video, but i can't because my head hurts too much. Ugh. It hurts to update my blog LOL.

Well, Nate is going to be getting a job soon after we get laid off, so that is a small silver lining. I mean, at least we won't lose the apartment. ((No offense mom, its just a little crowded over at your place at the moment.))
As much of a pain it is, having to work AND go to school both as much as i can possibly handle, i enjoy living alone. Well, not alone, but with Nate. I love that its just he and i, and to be honest, i am quite happy here.
Now that i have some time off, hopefully i can find a GOOD job, something full time, and something WORTH my time.
Wish me luck ya'll.
And please, wish me well again. I hate being sick.
TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment