Saturday, October 31, 2009

The sick and the dying.

This has been going on for far too long. I am running fevers like walmart is running sales. I have been sick as a dog for over a week, and as i type this, my head is throbbing, and i feel achey all over. I want this to end soooo bad. So, monday i had to go home early from work, because of a fever, and i was hella dizzy, then i missed tuesday and wednesday, was able to work thursday, but had to go home early friday... And now today, as i was all excited about going to my friend Ashley's halloween party, i started running a high fever, feeling dizzy, and achey, and now, the biggest thing is the freaking coughing. I am coughing my brains out.
Medications i have just taken:
I decided to make a coctail from the following: Robitussin chest congestion, Robitussin cough and cold, and Robitussin cough, cold, and flu.
It tasted like... the worst thing i have ever shot down my throat.
So, i am going to go to bed now, but before i go, i just want to wish everyone a happy halloween.

And let ya'll know that if i don't feel better by monday, i am checking myself into the ER.

Have a nice night and TTYL.

2 comments: