Sunday, November 1, 2009

In's and out's

I have been wanting to do this post for a while!

IN:
~Making something for half the cost instead of buying it ready made.
~Knitting
~Vanilla icing scented hand soap. I bought one from the dollar store that came in a penguin shaped container. I <3 it.
~Chicken noodle soup. I am sick, and i am eating a TON of it.
~Mango Peach White tea. YUM! I add sugar and milk to mine. It is MY FAVE!
~Staying home, and revamping my nest. I have been wanting to do things to the apartment all week, like rearange furniture, and redecorate.

OUT:
~Being sick and running a fever every day. I hate it.
~Having to do laundry. I have so much piled up, i will never get it all done.
~Not having enough time WHILE being sick. I swear, it is stressing me out.
~Getting laid off. I hope it doesnt happen to anyone else!
~Spending money. I need to avoid this like the plague.
~Going out.


Alright guys, i have to go and take some more tylenol. XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment