Wednesday, May 18, 2011

HauteLook.com



OH EMM GEE!!! HauteLook.com is having a JUICY COUTURE SALE!!!!!

For those of you who don't know what the site is, HauteLook is a online shopping site where they have name brand sales every other day. They sell things from clothes, shoes, jewelry, rugs, furniture, to beach vacations; all at a discounted price. I personally joined because they have sales on Urban Decay Makeup every 2 months, and I love NOT paying full price for things. There is no price to join, and no repercussions if you don't buy anything, unlike Shoedazzle, and other sites of the like.
The only annoying thing, in my opinion, is that they send you emails EVERY DAY. Now, if you don't check your email for a while, things could start to pile up... if you know what I mean.
Of course you do.
But that is the only downside.
Now I will be the first to say, I have never purchased anything from the site... YET. So I don't know from experience how they are on shipping and returns, but if you want to look into that, I know there are a ton of forums out there with people who have bought from them, who will let you know.

But, back to the fun part. THE JUICY SALE. They are having a sale on Juicy Couture Shoes, Handbags, Wallets, and Jewelry RIGHT NOW. It ends this friday, 05/20 at 8am pst.
Here are a few things I was interested in:




I love this wallet, so adorable with the little flowers. It would be perfect for spring and summer. It is on sale for: $39.00, and retails for $78.00










This bag is the one I REALLY WANT! It is on sale for $89.00 originally $178.00.





This bag is sooo cute, I particularly love the little key on the side. It is on sale for $71.00. It originally retails for $158.00.

If you guys get anything or join, let me know!

...

Man, I really want that purse... LOL.

Well, I'm going to get back to licking envelopes for our invites to the wedding....

<3
xoxoxo
~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment