Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy busy busy... and still sick.

I have so many things i need to get done before thursday night, its not even funny. We are going on a trip this weekend, and i need to have everything in order for when we go.
HINT: Nate and i are going somewhere wintery**
And before you guys start thinking, "Oh, Kaylee, you are getting laid off... is this smart??" It is for Nate's uncle's wedding, and his grandparents footing the bill. THANK YOU NATE'S GRANDPARENTS!
Which reminds me, i need to write them a thank you note...
Among the things i need to do are:
~Get my hair cut
~Dry clean my winter coat
~Find my suitcase
~Get an oil change
~Schedule my classes for January
~Make sure all the clothes i need for the weekend are washed and ready
~Make sure i have all the proper toiletries
~Find a wedding gift
~Find a white elephant gift!


Oh, and GET BETTER!
Yeah, i am still sick as ever, and i haven't been getting any better. I have been missing work.... Which i hate doing, especially since i am getting laid off.... UGH.
Well, tonight i am going over to my mom's to do some laundry, and if i am still feeling like... Poo, i will have her take me to the ER.
So don't you guys worry about me, I WILL GET OVER THIS!!! I WILL!!!
I MUST!!!

Top things i need to keep in mind though:
~Don't sweat the stuff you can't help
~Don't stress
~You will get everything done in time. SO STOP WORRYING!!!


And a little advice to everyone reading:
WASH YOUR HANDS - Don't spread the Flu bug!


TTYL XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment