Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Twilight palette by Julie Hewett


Today has been one of those days for me. I can only describe it through feelings and urges. Have you ever had one of those days?

I have the urge to bite something, and i have an uneasy feeling in my stomach, like i am on the edge of something. I am frustrated and annoyed... and anxious all at the same time.

In an effort to keep my wits about me, i searched the internet for something... I didn't know what though. I looked at all my favorite websites, checked my twitter, my email, and looked for jobs, but nothing would get the uneasy feeling out of the pit of my stomach.

I decided bran flakes would help. How, i have no idea, but i poured myself a bowl.

Well, they tasted like bran, as one would expect, but to my dismay, they were not what was needed.

I searched again, this time trying to find a picture of a palette i bought from TJ Max. I was going to do a review on it, but i needed to find the website in order to recomend the palette to others, but when i type Willi Smith eyeshadow palette into the search engine, it gives me no direct, or even indirect site.

I was annoyed.

Maybe i could find pictures?

I searched google images, and found nothing.

Well, no Willi Smith palette, but i did find something else that piqued my interests.


This website popped up:



The first thing i thought was, "uh oh. Twilight."

This was something new and fresh, and just what the doctor ordered. I had never heard of Julie Hewett, nor had i seen her products before. She had created something Twilight and makeup fans would eat up in an instant. A twilight makeup palette, inspired by the books and movies.

The picture, as shown above, is of her awesome Twilight palette, which is a whopping $40, and that doesn't include shipping and handling.
It has awesome colors, which compliment eachother very well, and comes up with a very vampy look, BUT these colors can easily be duped for cheaper, more easily available products.
I am not going to purchase the palette myself, considering my *AHEM* situation, but this palette would be a great addition to any Twilight collectors .... Collection.
It has four eyeshadow colors, a velvety brown for the crease, a light highlight color, a purplish pewter tone for the lid, and a dark black color that can be used as a liner.
Of course, you could mix it up, and create your own personal look, but all in all, the colors are pretty well put together.
Now i don't know about pigmentation, or anything like that, seeing as how i don't own the palette, but if this is something that interests you, i'm glad i could point you in the right direction.
Have fun Twi fans. And happy shopping.

1 comment: