Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Feeling better!!!

OMG! I feel sooooo much better today. This has been the first day in over a week that i have got up without running a fever, or not being able to get of bed. I am still coughing and i still have a slight fever, but compared to the achey run down feeling i have had all week, i feel like a million bucks today!
I want to say thanks to anyone who kept me in their thoughts over the last couple of days, and who wished me well.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
And here is an internet hug free of the flu: ::HUGGGG::

I have sooo much stuff i want to get done! And i also have some other good news!
A couple of friends have called me regarding job openings where they work! I have had 3 people call me! YAY! I am going to apply at all three and hope for the best. Any one of these jobs would be appreciated.
Will you guys cross your fingers for me?
THANK YOU!!!!

So, seeing as how this is a beauty/fashion blog, i need to start blogging about beauty and fashion!!!
My next post will be a video and a blog for a tag on youtube.com : 8 most worn things!!!!!!
I look forward to making it, and look forward to posting.
See you guys later!
XOXOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. I like youe blog and ur post that u pute up i hope you are feeling better please check out my blog i have to follow u for sho this blog is dope....check out mines and follow me back

    ReplyDelete