Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lazy week // INs and OUTs

So, guys, this week has been an odd one. I have been so sleepy, going to bed at odd hours and sleeping till noon almost everyday. I say almost because, the other day, i actually slept untill 2 in the afternoon!!!
I need some structure back into my schedule. It is so odd to not have anything to be rushed about. I don't have to get up in time for school, nor do i have to make lunches, and be ready for work by a certain time. And the fact that i don't have homework is REALLY freaking me out. For a couple of days, i felt weird, like i was missing something, and i realized that i was feeling that way because i am normally stressed out about not having enough time to do homework!!!

Lilly~Anne however, is having the time of her life. Either me or Nate have been home everyday now, and she has been let out for about 6 hours each day. We have even been letting her in the bedroom and bathroom, and we NEVER do that! She went dirty clothes diving this morning, and went for a swim in the tub on sunday. *Sigh* the exciting life of a ferret!

The worst thing is, i am trying to come up with something for a blog post.... And i realized that i really don't have much to talk about!

So here's to scraping the bottom of the barrel.

INs and OUTs for this week:

IN
~Vanilla icing scented candles- I have about ten of these, and i have been burning them all over the apartment.
~Ahi Tuna and rice with picante sauce. YUM. Nate made this last night, and it was AMAZING.
~The tv shows: Community, Cougar Town, Modern Family, and LOST. I have been watching these nonstop, and Nate and i had a LOST marathon last night! Almost done with season five.
~Not using the dryer to dry your clothes. I did this the other day to save time, but realzied that i saved a ton of energy and electricity by not using the dryer. I should do this more often, and so should you!
~Knitting people things for christmas. I want to do this as soon as i finish that scarf i have been working on! I hope i can at least get a few things done before the holidays!
~Twitter. I LOVE TWITTER!

OUT
~Having a job. I miss it, but since i don't have one, this is OUT!
~Homework. I don't have another class untill january 11th!
~Spending money. I have to save up, or pinch pennies, since im not working, so this is OUT OUT OUT.
~Leaving the house. I feel like a hermit, LOL.


I hope you guys have a fruitful week!
XOXOXOXO

1 comment: